Friday, December 12, 2008


yesterday was the first (but most likely not last) time i got to call poison control for caleb. hooray! he found out how to squirt the purell and managed to swallow a small pea-sized amount. i wasn't really worried until i read that it said, "if swallowed, call poison control immediately." so i called.
vicky was very nice and helpful. she told me to wipe out his mouth with a wet washcloth (easy for you to say, vicky!) and then give him some milk or yogurt or ice cream. i wish we had ice cream... sigh. but i settled for milk. and surprise, surprise, caleb is just fine.

1 comment:

Amy said...

hey lady, I haven't seen a blog from you in a while!