- he love to sing about her in "He's got the whole world in His hands."
- he wants to put lotion on her every day. while he rubs lotion on my tummy, he makes her talk to him. she often says "thank you caleb", "more lotion please", or "nice gentle hands". it's freakin' adorable.
- he talks about reading her the "oops book" (blue hat, green hat).
- today at bella materna, he talked about buying clothes to help "mommy feed ali".
- every time we get in the car, he gets re-excited about "caleb sit ali car seat" or "ali seat belt, caleb seat belt, yeah" since her car seat was just installed a few days ago.
i look forward to watching this special relationship between them develop more and more.