Monday, January 28, 2008

6 Non-Important things/habits/quirks about myself

i was tagged by janell to answer the above question... so here i go...

1. every night before i get into bed, i put lotion on my feet... troy calls it my "slimey" and i can't go to sleep without it.

2. i love to brush my teeth... not for any dental-hygiene reasons but just because i love the taste of Colgate.

3. i have calluses from carrying my heavy baby around in his infant carrier.

4. i shed so much in the shower that in order to keep from clogging the drain, i make hairballs and throw them against the side of the shower to throw away once i'm done. gross, i know.

5. i hate when people drop toothpaste in the sink. but it's too disgusting for me to clean up, so i just leave it and seethe...

6. i love watching The Dog Whisperer. i check out the dvd's from the library so i can watch them cuddled up on the couch.

i tag angel and elizabeth

No comments: