- being tickled. when he wants someone to tickle him, he'll tickle himself with his hands and say "tickatickatickaticka"
- his backpack. this was a birthday gift from his uncle david and aunt heather and cousins. until last week he thought it was kind of cool to hide things in it in his room. but now that he can walk, nothing is more fun than walking down the hallway with his stuffed animal in his backpack!
- doggie-lamby. yeah, there's a whole story behind the name, but suffice it to say that this is his "lovey" or whatever. he takes it everywhere and always sleeps with it. and he gets mad if i forget to bring it in the car with us.
- cell phones. flip phones in particular, but any little phone with numbers and a screen that lights up will do. he has figured out how to do things and call people with my phone that even i can't accomplish.
- his new "sic". his uncle jeff and aunt sandy sent him a new cd where every song has his name in it. oh man! we're back to wanting music on as soon as he wakes up in the morning.
- sneaking. when troy turns the water on for caleb's bath at night, he comes crawling/walking to me so we can go hide from troy. he even says "ssss" and puts his finger to his lip so we can be quiet.
Friday, October 31, 2008
caleb's favorite things
in no particular order...